The COVID-19 outbreak has affected all of us, pushing a new set of challenges to the forefront of our personal and professional lives. Since this pandemic began to spread across the country, protecting our clients and employees has been our top priority as a company. While we have been compelled to make some significant adjustments, our commitment to our clients has never faltered. We will continue to serve you to the best of our ability in these difficult times.
As a result of the virus, we have established several new policies to ensure the safety of the entire Peak American family:
- All advisors utilize our “COVID Kits” for every meeting — this includes masks, sanitizer, and unused pens for the client and advisor when conducting face-to-face meetings.
- We also offer virtual meetings for clients who prefer.
- At our home office, employees are required to check their temperature twice a day and encouraged to wear masks.
- If any employee starts to experience symptoms of COVID-19 or finds out they have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for the virus; they are required to work from home until they have been tested and receive their results.
- If an advisor or a corporate employee develops a fever, they are immediately sent home and scheduled to get a COVID-19 test.
- Those who test positive are required to quarantine for a minimum of two weeks in accordance with CDC guidelines and are required to get tested again before returning to work.
We understand a crisis of this nature can lead people to think about the stability of their retirement and estate plan. Please know that you do not have to confront your retirement alone, especially in stressful times like this. All of us at Peak American want to help you and your families navigate these volatile times by thoroughly preparing for the future.
For any additional questions or concerns, call us at 1-800-513-3243.